Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Best Thing I Ever Ate...

If you are ever in LA then I highly recommend that you visit Henry's Hat in Hollywood. They have the best, Best, BEST ice cream sundae that I have ever tasted.

It's called their Three Scoop Banana Split.

The thing that won me over was the caramelized bananas. The sweetness of the bananas with the crunch and sweetness of the sugar was amazing by itself. Combine this with the creamy, smoothness of the neapolitan ice cream that was made locally is just heavenly. The dish also comes with two side cups of chocolate fudge and a strawberry fudge/jam. Take a bite with a little of everything and it is enough for your very own nomfest.

The first time I ever ordered it, my friends and I devoured it in record time and wanted more...so we ordered another one. Best decision of my life. It is now one of my goals to recreate the caramelized bananas.

I want it now. In my mouth. nomnomnomnnomnomnnomnomnnom...

No comments:

Post a Comment