Wednesday, February 3, 2010

*28 Dishes Later...*

So I am 3 days in to my project and had nothing exciting to post...until now. The previous two nights I just created simple dishes, nothing too post worthy...just some good old steak and some brinner last night.

However...

I was reading this magazine at work called "Cooking Light" while the kids were doing an art project. I was flipping through this magazine helping them find pictures when I came across this recipe. I would have skipped it like any other wannabe recipe, until I read the "rave reviews" that it got. I knew I had to check it out...and I am glad that I did. This recipe is definitely a must see...or a must eat.

Cooking Light's "Chicken Cordon Bleu"

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1134074

I think the next time that I make it I will add little twists to make it mine. Like adding different spices in the broth or dry mix. Or maybe pre-seasoning the chicken with something to jazz it up. I dunno....but it was bomb! nomnomnomBOMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment